Registrations for 2017-2018 10-month program are accepted
July 1 - October 14, 2017 only.
Classes run September 2017-June 2018.
A summer program will be available during the 2017 summer.
Please find our summer schedule under the 'Sumer 2017' tab.
Tuition Pricing - per dancer
2017-2018 Monthly Tuition is based on the total number of hours per week. Pricing plan Applies to Group/ Choreography/Technique classes only. *Solos, duets, trio’s priced separately
Tuition is the same monthly if there is a studio closing or an absence by the dancer.
Total Weekly Hours
Total Monthly Tuition
1 hour 15 minutes
1 1/2 hours
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hour 15 minutes
2 1/2 hours
2 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
3 1/2 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
4 1/2 hours
5 hours or more: Unlimited Plan
Unlimited Plan will qualify your solo, duet, or trio to be $60 per month (per person).
Normally priced at $75 for solo, $70 for duet, and $68 for trio per dancer.
- Private lessons are $75.00 per month. Semi-private lessons are $70.00 per month per student. Trio's are $68 per month per dancer. *Discount with "Unlimited Plan".
- 2017-2018 Registration Fee:
- Returning 2016-17 recital participants
registration fee is $15 through August 31
- New students: $25 now through August 31
- Any registrations received September 1st
–September 30th will be an additional $10.
registrations received October 1st-15 will be $40.00
- No registrations will be accepted after
October 15. We do not
prorate tuition for dancers that register/start class mid-way through the
- Competition dancers pay a $45
registration fee and must audition for placement July 24-27th. Competitive students
must be registered for 2017-2018 by August 1 for early
rehearsals and choreography planning. (Registration
fee and September tuition is due by 8/1/17)
policies are found in our handbook which is emailed to all participants at the beginning of each season.
- A signed waiver will be required at
the first class in September
- We will offer 2 optional fundraisers
again this year to off-set the costs of tuition/costumes/competition entry
- All dancers’ ages 8+ (by 12/31/17) must
be enrolled in a ballet class to enroll in tap, jazz, pointe, lyrical, contemporary or musical theatre
- Pre-requisite for advanced tumbling: Must be enrolled in technique/conditioning as well.
- Pre-pointe/pointe dancers must enroll in
ballet and technique. This class is for committed dancers only with several
years of ballet training and is by invitation only.
- Musical Theatre enrollment requires
enrollment in ballet, tap and jazz.
- Dancers that wish to reserve a solo or
duet spot must take a core class in the same genre as their solo. IE: A dancer
must take a tap class to have a tap solo.
- Solo/duet/trio classes are a commitment
for the length of the dance year from
the date of reservation. If the dancer withdrawal’s from the time-slot
the year’s tuition is due upon withdrawal. The time/day cannot be switched
once the slot has been reserved unless you switch with another dancer with
Pay your total tuition bill for the year by October 7th and receive discounted HF-L Dance Centre apparel. (Sweatshirt, Jacket, etc.)
More information regarding this offer will be sent home in early October.
(Costumes and recital fees will be billed when they are due throughout the year.)